ANTARCTIC KRILL MEAT FACTORY
Description and Information
The Antarctic krill meat obtained through this processing layout is a final product targeting white tablecloth, HORECA and other human applications.
It is a delicate seafood, slightly cooked, 100% free of chemicals and solvents.
It has a soft flavor and whitish color.
It can be eaten without cooking if desired.
- Raw material — Whole fresh raw Antarctic krill
- Processing capacity per line — 10 MT raw whole fresh Antarctic krill/h
- Working area required for the processing plant (app) — 180-200 sq.
- Electrical power — 110 KW (380 V, 50 Hz)
- Installation time —45 days
- Container-sized transportation needs — 2 to 3 40’DC